Grace Community Church is an elder run, expository preaching church. We believe in a plurality of elders that equally shepherd the local church.
Expository preaching means we teach the Word of God verse by verse, working through a book of the bible as it was meant to be studied, in context and following the flow of the message. Currently, we are working through the life of Christ chronologically from His birth to resurrection.
Our worship music is a mix of tradition and contemporary songs that build and respond to the text of scripture, chosen to enable us to genuinely give the Lord worship and praise.
Our Theology is reformed, following the 5 sola’s and the doctrines of grace. Grace is a member church of The Gospel Coalition, a fellowship of evangelical churches in the Reformed tradition. Grace is also a church in the denomination of The Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada.
If you would like to meet Pastor Allan and talk, or if you have questions, please feel free to contact us by email or call the church.
Our 5 Foundational Principles
1) A firm belief in the power of prayer (James 5:16; Jeremiah 33:3).
2) To preach the authority of God’s Word without apology (Hebrews 4:12; II Timothy 4:1-5).
3) To share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with boldness and work toward reproducing disciples (Romans 1:16; Matthew 9:36-38).
4) To exalt the name of Jesus Christ in worship (John 12:32; 4:23, 24).
5) To proclaim the Sovereignty of God and the doctrines of grace. (Psalm 115:3)